This is a delicious soup I make almost every week. Its super quick and very tasty. You can add minced beef or chicken if you want it to be like Amercian "Chilli" or omit it like I usually do and its a yummy veggie taco soup.
* 500 gm ground beef (optional)
* 1 can of corn (drained)
* 1 can of spicy kidney/pinto beans
* 2 cans of tomatos
* 1 package taco seasoning
* 1 small onion (chopped)
* Tortilla chips (optional)
* Shredded cheese (optional)
*1 Cup of dried pasta
* 2 Cups chicken stock
* Sour cream (optional)
Brown ground beef with onion. Drain. Add taco seasoning.
Add remaining ingredients to ground beef(you can omit this and its still really great)
Boil for 1 hour plus until the pasta is cooked and the soup has thickened.
Top with shredded cheese, the hot soup will melt the cheese topping.
Add a tablespoon of sour cream and sliced jalepeno peppers (optional on both).
Serve and enjoy!
* Great as a leftover for lunch there's always heaps left so we freeze the rest and have it agian in the week.
*You can also add extra chilli or hot sauce if you like it extra spicy.